Adding Custom Models
This page will tell how to add custom models to your scene.
Here are the step-by-step instructions for adding 2D NFT in the scene:
- 1.Open the smart objects menu and click on 3d and then click on Custom Model
- 2.Drag it to your scene.
- 3.In the details panel, you will see fields where you can add the URL for the custom model
- 4.You also have the option to make the custom model interactable. Which means that if a user goes near the the model, he/she can interact with it to get more information about the product.
- 5.Input the necessary details and submit.
- 6.The 3d model will be displayed
Currently, only GLB and GLTF files are supported. Also, the 3d models have to be uploaded online and only the url of the model have to be submitted.